With a variety of services and amenities available, Kempton of Hermitage offers an active and engaging lifestyle with all the comforts of home. Southern charm abounds in the many community spaces and activity areas. From the cozy library to the great hall, there’s a space for everyone and everything.
At Kempton of Hermitage, your calendar stays as full as you want with a multitude of opportunities for social engagement. From live music in the comfort of the community to live cooking demos with our in-house chef to arts and crafts classes, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Our focus on whole-person wellness is designed to incorporate activities and events that enhance the social, spiritual, intellectual and physical well-being of each resident that we serve.
10 ways to thrive when social distancing
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Private dining room for special events
- Handicap accessible van for scheduled resident appointments and activities
- Salon and Barber Shop
- Spacious activity and community spaces for resident use
Assuring residents thrive in their home is our goal. We provide services to ensure a maintenance-free lifestyle with everything included in one monthly fee, allowing you more time to focus on the things that matter.
Services included in your monthly rent:
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Monthly calendar of events and activities
- Scheduled transportation to events and activities
There’s always something to enjoy. Take a look at our monthly calendar to see all of the exciting activities and events going on in the community.
With current safety precautions in place in response to COVID-19, all community group activities are postponed until further notice.
For the latest updates relating to COVID-19 click on the link below.
Updates related to COVID-19