Mother’s Day Parade 2021
April 6, 2021
Dear Family and Friends,
We love our Mothers and we love parades, so we are going to combine them on Saturday May 8th. Our past parades have gotten newspaper and TV recognition and we have a feeling this one is going to be even bigger. Please join us for a honking good time.
Please let us know if you are planning on participating so we can encourage your family member to join in the festivities. email@example.com
MOTHER’S DAY PARADE- SATURDAY MAY 8TH 2021 10:00 AM
- MEET AT THE HERMITAGE LIBRARY (ACROSS THE STREET) AT 9:30 AM
- PLEASE COME WITH CARS DECORATED AND SIGNS MADE. WINDOW PAINT, POSTERS, BALLOONS, AND DON’T FORGET YOUR FOUR LEGGED FAMILY MEMBERS (SORRY- THEY NEED TO STAY IN THE CAR)
- IN ORDER TO KEEP FROM BOTTLENECKING IN AND OUT OF THE ENTRANCE, PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR CAR DISTANCES.
- YOUR FAMILY MEMBER WILL BE ON THE PASSENGER SIDE OF YOUR CAR AS YOU CIRCLE. WE WANT TO GET A GOOD LOOK AT YOU SO PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY. PLEASE DON’T GET OUT OF YOUR CAR OR MAKE PHYSICAL CONTACT.
- IF YOU NEED TO DROP SOMETHING OFF, PLEASE DO THIS BEFORE OR AFTER THE PARADE SO AS NOT TO SLOW THE FLOW. PLEASE LABEL ALL PACKAGES WITH NAME AND ROOM NUMBER.
- IF YOU PLAN ON TAKING MOM (OR DAD) OUT AFTER THE PARADE PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. AT LEAST A 24 HOUR NOTICE PLEASE.
IF THERE IS INCLEMENT WEATHER, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION
BY 8AM VIA EMAIL AND FACEBOOK.
We are all very excited and wait to see you all!